Descendants of Captain Arthur Fenner
Collins Fenner & Lucinda Myers
[b 28 Feb. 1821 at Chautauqua Co., NY; d 18 Apr. 1905] Collins Fenner m Lucinda Jane Myers [b 11 Aug. 1824; d 17 Oct. 1906] on 8 Jan. 1841. Collins moved to Snow Prairie, Branch Co., MI in the fall of 1847, after the birth of Corydon. He built a log cabin to the south of US 12 between Bronson and Coldwater, Michigan. At the time the cabin was built, the highway was just an indian trail between Detroit and Chicago. His wife and two children came in the spring of 1848 to this cabin in the wilderness. Lucinda organized the first Sunday School in Branch County.
1. Marbury Ann [b 16 June 1843 in NY; d 5 Nov. 1916] m A. Richard Grove.
2. Corydon Malcon [b 14 Sept. 1847 in NY; d 19 March 1927] m Emma Buck.
3. Phebe Fidelis [b 27 Oct. 1851; d 25 Sept. 1892] m Phineas Buck.
4. Lucinda Calista [b 12 Dec. 1854; 6 May 1934] m Charles Russell.
5. Charles Collins [b 18 Aug. 1858; d 3 Aug. 1923] m Emma Norton.
6. Mary [b 5 May 1866; d 8 Feb. 1933 in Los Angeles] m 1st George Fowler, m 2nd Lyman Palmiteer.
a. Eva Fenner, Notes, 27, 916. Some information from Collins’ obituary, as rewritten by Eva Fenner.
b. Eva Fenner, Notes, 430-431. Some information from the Coldwater, MI, Public Library. Specific sources unknown.
c. Collins' memorial at FindAGrave.com, no. 45084943