Descendants of George Fenner
Seth Fenner & Freelove Corey
[b 1783 at Cranston, RI; d 23 Jan. 1827 at Cold Brook, NY] Seth Fenner, a millwright, m Freelove Corey [b 16 May 1791 in Galway, NY; d 8 June 1872, age 81 yrs., 23 days]. Freelove was the daughter of William Corey, a Revolutionary soldier, and Elizabeth Burnham of Coventry, VT; Galway, NY; and Russia, NY. Seth and Freelove were members of the Russia Union Church (Township of Russia, NY). Both Seth and Freelove were buried in the Village cemetery in Cold Brook, NY.
- Delilah [b 14 Oct. 1809 at Newport, NY; d 30 Nov. 1888]; buried in Cold Brook, NY.
- Waterman [b June 1811 at Newport, NY; d 14 Jan. 1901 at Cold Brook, NY].
- Morgan Lewis [b 22 Feb. 1813 at Newport, NY; d 9 Sept. 1902 at Linesville, PA] m Delaney Sanderson.
- Henry [b 15 Mar. 1815 at Newport, NY; d 7 Apr. 1880] m Clara Pritchard.
- James [b ca. 1817 at Newport, NY]
- George Washington [b 22 Feb. 1819 at Newport, NY; d 15 July 1881, age 62] m Amy Matilda Phelps.
- Charles [b ca. 1820]; died young.
- Augustus Roses [b 13 July 1822 at Newport, NY; d 3 Aug. 1872] m Pamelia Holman [b 1834; d 1929].
George | Seth
1. Fenner, Eva; Notes, 235.
2. Letter from Gerald Milo Fenner, 13 Dec. 1958. Delilah’s birthdate is given as 15 Dec. 1810.
3. Fenner, Jim; 30-31, 262. He gives Delilah’s birthdate as 14 Oct. 1809, taken from her gravestone in the Village Cemetery
at Cold Brook, NY.
4. Seth's memorial at FindaGrave.com, no. 26820307
5. Email from Richard Arthur Fenner, 28 Jan. 2009.