Descendants of Henry Fenner and Mary —
1 HENRY FENNER AND MARY —
Henry Fenner [b ca. 1816 in England; d after 1860] m Mary [b ca. 1819 in England; d after 1860]. In 1860, the family lived in Clinton Township, NJ.
1. Frank [b ca. 1848 in NY]; m Louisa Chapman Morison. > 11
2. Emily [b ca. 1850 in NY]
3. Mary [b ca. 1851 in NJ]
4. Edward [b 18 Feb. 1855 in NJ]
5. Elizabeth A. [b ca. 1857 in NJ]
6. Charles [b ca. 1863 in NJ]
7. Lucy [12 Jan. 1865 in NJ]
1. U.S. Census, 1860, Clinton Township, Essex, NJ.
2. New Jersey State Census, 1905, Essex
3. Edward is possibly the one listed in the 1885 New Jersey census as married to Jane Williams; also father of Edith [b 25 Nov. 1889 in Sussex, NJ] and stillborn [b/d 20 Mar. 1887 at Vernon, NJ]. See also Edward [b ?; d 4 Apr. 1908 at South Orange, NJ] at FindAGrave, no. 110312313. Note: there is another Edward [1854-1934], who m Jennie Williams [1857-1915] in 1881, whose parents were born in New Jersey in U.S. Census records, and had Eva M. and is buried in Hamburg, NJ.
11 FRANK FENNER AND LOUISA CHAPMAN MORISON
Frank Fenner [b ca. 1848 in NY; d after 1930] m Louisa Chapman Morison [b 13 July 1852 in Bay Saint Louis, MS; d 23 Oct. 1906 in NJ], daughter of George Morison and Louisa Harvey, on 28 Sept. 1880 in Philadelphia, PA. In the 1900 census, three of his sisters, Emily, Mary, and Lucy were living with him and his family in NJ. In the 1930 census, Frank was living with all three of his children, and three grandchildren by Frances, in South Orange, NJ; his parents (not named) were both listed as born in England. Children Frank and Elizabeth moved to Chilmark, MA before 1940. They apparently never married.
1. Elizabeth Harvey [b 15 July 1881 at Philadelphia, PA].
2. Frances Louise [b 19 Sept. 1882 at New Orleans, LA]; m Howard Watkins. > 12
3. Frank Morison [b 14 Sept. 1892 at New Orleans, LA].
1. U.S. Census, 1900, 1920, 1930 South Orange, NJ; 1940 Chilmark, MA.
2. Email from Tony Cairns to Chris Fenner, 20 Dec. 2007.
3. New Jersey State Census, 1905, Essex.
112 FRANCES LOUISE FENNER AND HOWARD WATKINS
Frances Louise [b 19 Sept. 1882 at New Orleans, LA] m Howard Watkins [b ca. 1872 in NJ], son of John and Henrietta Watkins, on 15 Oct. 1903 in S. Orange, NJ.
1. Howard Stafford [b 5 July 1904]
2. Louise C. [b ca. 1907]
1. U.S. Census, 1880, 1900, South Orange, NJ
2. New Jersey State Census, 1905, Essex.