Descendants of Captain Arthur Fenner
Stephen Fenner & Mary Fenner
[b ca. 1754 at Cranston; d Fairfield, NY 22 Oct. 1823] Stephen Fenner m Mary Fenner [b ca. 1768; d 18 Oct. 1850 at Cranston in her 82nd yr.] on 22 Aug. 1790 at Scituate, RI. Mary, daughter of Arthur and Rachel, would have been a third cousin of Stephen. Stephen was probably named for his grandfather, son of Gov. Benedict Arnold. Stephen was a Justice of the Peace in Cranston, and he was also a revolutionary soldier.
1. Philip Arnold [b 7 Jan. 1791; d Sept. 11, 1846] m Sally Potter.
2. Olive [b 1793] m Ashbel Martin on 5 May 1814 at Cranston, RI. He died in a hospital in Utica, NY, leaving family in Herkimer County.
3. Isaac [b 8 May 1795; d 15 Apr. 1877] m 1st Amelia Potter; m 2nd Esther Holmes Handy.
4. Jabez [b 1796; d after 1859] m Phebe Hill
5. Mary Ann [b 1797; d 12 mar. 1881] m John B. Leonard on 12 Oct. 1823; lived at Fairfield.
6. Edward [b 1799; d 1879] m Esther O. Knight
7. Henry A. [b ca. May 1802; d 6 July 1876] m Ellen Maynard Fenner on 24 Oct 1858; was a jeweler at Fairfield, NY.