Descendants of Captain Arthur Fenner
[b ca. 1766-67; d 4 Apr. 1866 in Jefferson Co., NY] Robert Fenner m 1st Sally —, m 2nd Abigail — [b ca. 1771; d 24 May 1846]. Robert moved with his father and other family members from Scituate, Providence Co., RI to Fairfield, Herkimer Co., NY between 1800 and 1810. In 1820, he lived adjacent to his sister Mary (and her husband Stephen) and her son Philip. In 1850, he lived with his son Edward; in 1860 until his death with his son Robert.
[Children of Sally?]
1. Lydia [b 18 Feb 1790 in RI; d 12 Mar 1867, Tuscarora, Steuben Co., NY] m 1st Benedict Taft, m 2nd Ebenezer C. Albee.
2. Sally [b ca. Dec. 1794 in RI; d 13 Apr. 1840, Simmonsville, RI] m Philip Angell [1789-1840].
[Children of Abigail?]
3. Abigail [b ca. 1796, Scituate, RI; d 19 Sept. 1889, Bellingham, MA] m 1st Eseck Phetteplace; m 2nd Williard Thayer.
4. Nathan [b 28 May 1802 in RI; d 4 Apr. 1892] m Nancy Farmer.
5. Robert [b 1 Sept. 1807 in RI; d 9 Aug. 1893] m Esther M. Fellows.
6. Edward [b 20 July 1810 in Fairfield, NY; d 20 Jan. 1884 in Middleville, NY] m Eleanor Johnson.
Sally and Abigail may be the same person, perhaps by middle or nickname.
a. History of Herkimer County (NY: F.W. Beers & Co, 1879), p. 273.
b. Email from Tom Bowen, 30 June 2015.
c. U.S. Census records of RI (1800), NY (1810, 1850, 1860). The 1800 RI census indicates Robert had more children living with him than what is listed here (6 children under age 10, 1 under 16).
d. Robert and Abigail's grave at FindAGrave, no. 118380821.